Thursday, March 19, 2009

TRAGIC, TRAGIC STORY!

For all of you die-hard Jon and Kate Plus 8 fans, you will be heartbroken after you hear this story. I almost cried! :( Anyways, I was having a fine conversation with my friend, Victoria, and she asked me: You watch Jon and Kate Plus 8, right? My reply: Of course! Then she spills the beans: Jon, was, yes, CHEATING, on Kate! Supposedly, he has been living with his mother since february, and was seen at a frat party and a bar with college aged girls! It disgusts me! There is also a clip of them from the season finale saying theyre going through some "odd times" and its "very difficult" The clip is attached, and please, I pray to God, dont let them get divorced!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6vX__--Gs&feature=related

2 comments:

  1. I just thought i would let you know that it is nearly impossible to read your posts.
    - Sophie -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so sorry! I was up at like 9 last night and wanted this background and I forgot to change it! Again, im really sorry and I changed it again? You like?

    ReplyDelete