Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pink Sand Dollars


Could anyone ever really find a pink sand dollar? Well in Pulau Sekudu (wherever that is) there were two of them seen in the same visit! How could this really have happened? Could someone have taken the sand dollar and put back into the ocean after making color changes to it? Whatever happened, pink sand dollars are still totally awesome! I mean, I personally love the color hot pink, and I also love looking for sand dollars on the beach. What a great combonation of the two. These sand dollars are super uncommon, so I can't believe someone actually found them. I actually didnt even name my blog purplosly after these sand dollars. I just typed them into Google and I found the article. How weird! anyways, keep checking back for more awesome facts, haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment