Thursday, March 26, 2009

RUMOR!


Oh my gosh breaking news! Again, for all you die-hard Jon and Kate Plus 8 fans like me, you will be very happy to know that JON DID NOT CHEAT ON KATE. It was all a big rumor. If you watched the finale monday night, he explained that he was at his mothers house helping her because she had a broken foot. Wow. All that stupid commotion for nothing? I wont read STAR magazine again, because it had a full article on this! How can you make up 3 pages worth of lies? Beats me. Anyways, sorry for the scare, and I hope nothing like this happens again!

1 comment:

  1. I must say I knew it all along. I knew Jon would never leave Kate to raise 8 children so he could go party with the youngin's. But for now, school is calling so I must bid you adieu.
    ~*Sophie*~

    ReplyDelete